Oak Bank United Church will share available building space and/or property with groups and individuals for activities that are consistent with the nature and beliefs of the church.
- A rental application/agreement is to be completed by anyone wishing to use the church facilities or property for non-church related functions.
- All rentals are handled through the church office (204-444-2815), with any associated fees available upon request
- The church reserves the right to refuse or cancel any rental application when deemed necessary.
- Any cancellations or changes to a rental agreement must be made 72 hours prior to the rental date.
- At the discretion of the Rentalsperson and/or Stewardship Committee, a damage deposit may be required.
- The entire church complex is smoke-free.
- Alcoholic beverages (excluding wine) shall not be served or consumed on the premises. Wine may be served for special occasions with the applicable LCC permit, but would require in advance special permission by the Oak Bank United Church Unified Board.
- The church assumes no responsibility for the personal property of the Renter.
Rooms for rent:
Sanctuary, Upper Hall, Kitchens (Upper and Lower), Lower Hall and Lower Meeting Rooms
For more information or to rent our facilities, please contact the church office.
Facility Rental Fees
Download our Facility Rental Agreement form