Oak Bank United Church will share available building space and/or property with approved groups and individuals for activities that are consistent with the nature and beliefs of the church.
- A rental application/agreement form must be completed by anyone wishing to use the church facilities or property for non-church related functions.
- All rentals and fees are subject to the approval of the Property Committee or the Unified Board. Rental fees for non-profit groups may be adjusted as required.
- The church reserves the right to refuse or cancel any rental application when deemed necessary.
- Any cancellations or changes to a rental agreement must be made 72 hours prior to the rental date.
- At the discretion of the Property Committee, a damage deposit may be required.
- The entire church complex is smoke-free.
- Alcoholic beverages (excluding wine) shall not be served or consumed on the premises. Wine may be served for special occasions, but requires special permission by the Oak Bank United Church Unified Board.
- The church assumes no responsibility for the personal property of the Renter.
Rooms for rent:
Lower Hall, Upper Hall, Kitchen (Upper and Lower), Meeting rooms
For more information and to rent our facilities, please contact the church office.